Do have a yeast/candida overgrowth? Find out here, now!
Do you wonder if you have a Yeast (candida) overgrowth, but don’t know how to get confirmation?
Follow these quick and easy steps to find out:
- First thing in the morning before you do anything else, spit (gather as much saliva as you can) into a glass of water. (Take a glass of water up to bed with you).
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- If your saliva floats – it’s yeast free
- If it grows “legs”, makes the water go cloudy or sinks to the bottom you have a yeast overgrowth.
General Symptoms of yeast overgrowth
- Chronic fatigue
- Loss of energy
- General malaise
- Decreased libido
- Inability to concentrate
- Brain fog
- Bloating and gas
- Itching in anal region
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Yeast infections
- Frequent bladder infections
- Irritable bladder (also known as interstitial cystitis)
Immune System Complaints
- Sensitivities to certain foods or chemicals
- Low immune function
Past History Of
- Chronic yeast infections
- Chronic antibiotic use for infections or acne
- Using oral birth control pills or steroids
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Eczema or psoriasis
Other Symptoms or Conditions
- Menstrual irregularities like pain, bleeding, etc.
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Craving for foods rich in carbohydrates, sugar or yeast
- Toenail fungus
Yeast infections affect people differently. That’s why this list of symptoms is very broad and can mimic symptoms associated with other conditions. If you are experiencing more than one of these symptoms, take the test. Obviously it’s not a super scientific test, but you can use it as a starting place. Another option is a Comprehensive Stool Analysis test. I use Genova Diagnostics for this. It looks for yeasts but also bacterias and parasites that could be causing symptoms. It also looks to see if you have plentiful colonies of “good” bacteria, and how well you are digesting proteins, fats and carbohydrates. If you’d like more information please get in touch.
Best wishes for ReNewed Health